The problem: A dog-friendly office with over a dozen dogs that need walks throughout the day — but only one dog walker. Although all the office dogs are friendly, not all get along.
The solution: create a simple, user-friendly app experience to help manage, coordinate and schedule the busy lives of office dogs.
• help dog owners schedule dog walking times
• suggest to the dog walker which dogs can be walked together
• help the dog walker identify new dogs
• see who has their dog in the office today
• doggy parents can set up play dates and others can come by and play with the pups
• how do parents keep an eye on their dog when they are away from our desks in general?
• make it fun so everyone will want to use it
Shown are final comps, process (initial brainstorming, sketches, and notes), high level wires of the main menu, roll call, and profile pages; and the first pass at the visual layer.